You have heard of the popular Hey Dude Wally and Wendy, but are stuck on which to go for? Perhaps, you can’t even tell the differences between the duos.
Well, in this Hey Dude wally vs wendy post, we have compared the two styles and stated everything you need to know about them including their differences, and how to style each of them.
Hey Dude Wendy VS Wally: Differences
- Wendy is a designer for the females while Wally is for the males.
- Wally shoes run in bigger sizes and widths than Wendy shoes. Wendy’s shoes run in sizes 5 to 11 and small to medium width, while Wally’s runs in sizes 6 to 15 and medium to large width.
Related: 13 Great Hey Dude Shoe Dupes
What is Hey Dude Wendy?
Wendy is a female design of the popular and highly sought Wally (for men). It was first made in 2018 by Hey Dude Company.
They are cotton canvas that is soft, breathable, and made in bright colors and prints.
- 50% textile and 50% leather for the upper material
- Soft cotton lining for the inner
- Lightweight outsole
- Flexible midsole
- Elastic laces for adjustment
- Removable memory foam for the insole
- Flex & Bold technology
- Wendy Shoes are very much affordable and cost-effective.
- They are lightweight.
- They are breathable and allow for enough ventilation.
- The soft memory foam for the insole aids comfort on the feet
- The width of Wendy’s shoes is slimmer overall and contoured for a wider forefoot, then narrow in around the heel, and also come in smaller sizes compared to Wally. This is to perfectly fit the shape, sizes, and width of the female feet.
- They come in different designs and colors. So, youve got many options to choose from
- They run in many different sizes and fit widely.
- They are machine washable.
- The sole is slick and does not provide enough traction between the shoe and the ground. This may lead to a loss of balance on a wet surface.
- The removable insole could cause discomfort as it might keep removing under your feet while walking
- Wendy like other Hey Dude shoes do not run in half sizes
Related: Hey Dude Wendy Complete Review
How Do You Style Hey Dude Wendy Shoes?
Hey Dude Wendy styles are casual shoes that go with many outfits including pants, short pants, dresses, overalls, skirts, and so on. This is of course with a matching shirt, polo, top, and jacket.
Women generally are more stylish than men; they create more fascinating alternatives on how to style Wendy shoes.
Below are 12 different astonishing ways you can style your Hey Dude Wendy shoes.
You can wear it with:
- Ripped and tight Jeans and a loose top
- Straight-leg jeans and a polo.
- Flare jeans and a top.
- Wide-Leg Pants and a top.
- High-waist jean shorts and polo
- Jean Bib skirt and a polo.
- In a wool dress.
- Printed dress.
- Bathing suit at the beach or swimming pool.
Read Also: Hey Dude Shoes vs Sanuk Shoes: Which is Better?
How Do Wendy Shoes Fit?
Wendy’s shoes fit wide because they run in many different sizes. However, you may need to go for a size a little smaller than your actual size, because they are sometimes not true to size.
How Much Do Wendy Shoes Cost?
The price list for Wendy shoes varies depending on the material. It costs between $50 to $60. So, you do not have to break a bank to buy a pair.
What is Hey Dude Wally?
Wally is the first style produced by the Hey Dude shoe company in September 2008. It was made to satisfy the long desire to own comfortable, fashionable, and yet affordable footwear.
Wally Hey Dude shoes give you that comfortable, stylish, and youthful look. You can hardly go wrong with a pair well-fitted on your feet.
- Removable memory-foam insole
- EVA outsole
- Inner cotton lining
- Elastic drawcord laces
- Flex & fold technology
- Rounded toe design
- Wally shoes are comfortable
- They are breathable
- The removable insole can be replaced with a customized and more comfortable one
- They are machine washable
- They are lightweight shoes
- They have sizing challenges as they do not run in half sizes
- They are not appropriate for rough terrains. This is because it will wear and tear the thin sole.
Related Post: Best Hey Dude Shoes for Summer for Men and Women
How Do You Style Wally Shoes?
Hey Dude wally shoes are generally casual. However, you can wear it to some semi-formal business events. So, below are nine ways men can style their Wally shoes.
1. With Jean pants and T-shirts
This is the most popular combo in the fashion industry. Of course, it is comfortable, simple, and gives you a youthful appearance. The t-shirt could be a short sleeve during hot weather ve or a long sleeve for cool weather.
2. With Jeans and Sweaters
You do not have to appear boring because the weather is freezing. This combo is a very good option during cold weather. And it will still give you that stunning appearance.
3. With Chinos and a T-shirt
This is a classic combo in the men’s fashion industry. For a bespoke dressing, your chinos pant should not be of the same color as your Wally shoe.
4. With Shorts Tank Top
This gives you that casual, simple, and stunning appearance you want. It is perfect for summer.
5. With Pants and a Khaki Jacket
This is one of those combos that give you a casual and stylish look. Khaki is a combination of green and yellow colors, derived from the army color.
You can still wear wally with:
- Pants and a denim jacket.
- Pants and a shirt jacket.
- A suit
- A long trench coat.
Related Post: Do You Wear Hey Dude Shoes with Socks?
How Do Wally Shoes Fit?
Hey Dude wally shoes fit great from our own point of view and what other users say about the style. However, they do not come in half sizes. If you wear half sizes, we suggest you size down by half.
How Much Do Wally Shoes Cost?
The price of Wally Hey Dude shoes falls between $50 to $60 depending on the materials used in the upper.
Hey Dude shoes give you that fashionable and adventurous look without compromising your comfort, affordability, and aesthetic design. Knowing the right one to go for between Wally and Wendy is important.
Even though both possess virtually almost the same features, it is worthy to note that their designs are unique to fit into the different gender needs.
Do Hey Dude Shoes Run Big or Small? (Complete Sizing Guide)
Do Hey Dude Shoes Stretch Out?
Are Hey Dude Shoes Waterproof?
Are Sanuk Shoes Good for Plantar Fasciitis