Shoes made from suede materials have remained one of the most classic shoes in the market. As a matter of fact, top shoe brands have included suede shoes in the collections. Florsheim is one of those.
The Florsheim brand was founded in 1892 by Milton Florsheim. As a team, he and his father created a remarkable combination of style, comfort, and high-quality craftsmanship.
As time went, the shoe brand continued to grow in grace and are loved by all who patronize them. They produced footwear ranging from desert boots, winter boots, office wears to casuals; for both men, women, and children.
In Florsheim’s wide variation of styles and materials, the suede shoes for men rank high. Suede shoes are beautiful and nicely crafted, and there are male folks who find them enticing.
Moreover, presently, men’s footwear is made with good taste, suitable for both business wear and casual wear. A man with good taste and style would want to choose such suede shoes as those reviewed below.
So, here are 9 Florsheim suede shoes for men that you will like.
Florsheim Men’s Bucktown Plain-toe Derby
I do not only find this shoe worthy for the office. Nevertheless, it’s fun-filled to lit up the holiday spirit; a classic but comfortable silhouette.
The upper is made of suede and has pinking trim. The comfort service it renders is sponsored by the cushioned footbed. Under your feet, it gives you the desire to wear them all day.
A rear pull-on tab features in the shoe for easy pull-on and off even though it is a lace-up closure shoe. The rubber outsole helps in giving you safe tracts, lest you lose balance and slip off.
- It has moderate arch support
- It has a few varieties of colors
- It fits true to width
- The toe box runs wide
- Quite expensive to be purchased at $101
- Some customers reviewed that it doesn’t run true to size
- A handful of people also claimed that it is sloppy
- It is not water-repellent. It is advisable to spray it with, scotch guard.
Florsheim Men’s Astor Wingtip Oxford
When classic meets comfort, Astor Wingtip Oxford comes forth. The perforations and stitching details at every corner of the upper part of the shoe are eminent.
This beauty combined with everlasting comfort ensured by the cushioned memory foam give you longtime support and happy feet.
Moreover, the shoe has a hybrid design: it combines a classic upper with a modern wedge sole. Amazing right?
Not only that. It also has breathable, moisture-wicking suedetec linings. This would prevent your feet from sweating or developing odor.
Despite having memory foam, the shoe also features a removable comfortech footbed for long-term use.
It has a durable EVA sole saying yes to long-lasting wear, lightweights, and strong traction.
- A very affordable shoe at $23.34 — $72.55
- It has a variety of colors
- It can also be seen in leather upper in case you want to combine it
- It is versatile. Great for office wears and casuals
- It is lace-up closure
- It doesn’t fit true to size
Florsheim Men’s Astor Moc Toe Bit Loafer
Similar to Astor Wingtip Oxford, this particular pair also has a hybrid design. It has a combination of a dress upper with a modern chunky sole, giving it an outstanding look. It’s also a slip-on shoe.
At the upper is cool gunmetal detailing at the midfoot that is taking for a design to enhance the beauty of the shoe. But most importantly is the comfort the shoe delivers which is what everyone needs.
Talking of comfort, the shoe is fully cushioned with a combination of removable comfortech footbed with memory foam for long time wear. Its lining is made of breathable, moisture-wicking suedetec absorbing heat from your feet.
A good sundry will keep your shoe odorless after absorbing heat. Compared to Astor Wingtip Oxford, it also has a durable EVA sole that ensures traction and high durability.
- It is fashionable and versatile
- It is less cost when you purchase at $27.10 and above.
- It doesn’t have many colors.
- It runs big in size
Florsheim Men’s Flash Plain Toe Lace-up Sneaker
Just like the name implies, it is a fashionable sneaker that has a breathable suede upper.
It is not only fashionable but comforting as well. It delivers maximum comfort to your feet with a cushioned footbed at the insole. The upper features lacelets with lace for adjustment, closure, and easy slip-on.
What of the outsole? It is of a flexible yet durable sole. It keeps you on track and gives you balance. Because of the simplicity of the shoe and the sneaker outsole used in the shoe, it is perfect for all casual wear and sometimes for the office.
- It can is affordable; at $28.60 and above depending on your size.
- It has different colors and sizes
- You can also find it in leather upper
- It is versatile
- It runs narrow
- It fits half above the size
Florsheim Highland Plain-toe Oxford
When a classic buck design takes a modern turn, it brings forth highland Plain-toe Oxford. A lovable shoe I must say. Starting from the sleek suede upper to the strong synthetic outsole.
The lining is of suedetec material absorbing heat and moisture from your feet it keeps you comfortable and renders support to your feet. At the insole is the cushioned footbed. It works hand in hand with the suedetec lining to ensure comfort at its peak.
This good-looking shoe features a modern stacked heel and a contrasting sole providing maximum support and strong traction to your feet.
- It can be found in leather materials as well
- You can find it in any color as it has a variety of colors
- It is very affordable for $47.59 based on the size you wish to buy
- It is versatile. It can be worn for both office and casuals
- It is durable
- It is breathable
- It is quite expensive when purchased for $206.53
Florsheim Men’s Heads Up Penny Loafer
Here’s another amazing shoe on the list. The suede upper let air pass through it to provide ventilation to your feet and make it odorless. A good sun-drying can also prevent a pungent smell from your shoe.
A hand-sewn construction is featured at the upper to give it a head-turning look. The ortholite high rebound foam footbed and a leather footbed covered do their best in making sure your feet remain happy at your shoe. In other words, they prevent stress and fatigue to your feet.
The shoe has a leather sole that serves as the outsole with an injected rubber tap. It provides the ultimate flexibility of the shoe and walking comfort. It keeps you on track and gives you balance.
- It is available in medium width and wide width
- It has a 1-inch heel height
- It is breathable and flexible
- It has different colors and sizes
- You can afford it at $47.05 relying on the size you want to buy
- It is not durable. The stitches loose fast for a few wears
- It doesn’t fit true to width. While others complain that it is wide, a handful of others claims it runs narrow
- Quite costly when purchased for $109.95
Florsheim Men’s Gannon Plain-toe Suede Oxford Shoes
A shoe of the extreme beauty of a delicate sort; lavishly elegant and refined. It could not be more comfortable when it comes to delivering maximum comfort to your feet.
The source of its comfort comes from the synthetic lining and memory foam footbed used in the insole of the shoe. This suede upper shoe also features a lace-up closure for an adjustable and suitable fit. A pull-up tab is at the heel to easily slip-on and off.
And the outsole, made of rubber, keeps your walking comfort on good tracks. Makes it slip-resistant, and ensures flexibility as well.
- With the good qualities that surround it, it still can be purchased for $18.23 — $87.40
- It is durable and flexible
- The suede upper gave it space for breathability
- It is slip-resistant
- It doesn’t have many color variations
- It is not water-resistant
Florsheim Men’s Cozzy Moc Toe Tie Slip-on
An indeed cozy wear as the name says. It’s a shoe with a soft suede upper and a soft faux shearling lining for added breathability. The linings also absorb heat and deliver comfort to your feet.
Still, on comfort, a removable footbed with ortholite high rebound foam takes the comfort of the shoe to another level. At the upper, a U-shaped hand-sewn construction is featured at the forefoot for a lovely design.
It has a lace fixed to the eyelets around the rearfoot at the ankle side of the shoe, to the midfoot where you tie it up. This lacing is for adjustment to give you a suitable fit.
The rubber outsole prevents slippage and creates strong traction. It also ensures the long-lasting term of your shoe.
- It is durable
- It is lightweight
- It is affordable at $49.50 and above
- It fits true to size
- It doesn’t run true to width
Florsheim Men’s Fuel 5-eye Plain-toe Oxford
This shoe has exquisite features ranging from the suede upper to the lightweight sneaker-like outsole that gave it a modern look.
At the upper is a sleek suede with a lace-up attachment for adjustment to a suitable fit.
The midsole features a fully cushioned footbed which creates room for comfort and relaxation.
On the outsole, the shoe has a flexible sneaker-like lightweight rubber that ensures the long lifespan of the shoe.
More so, there would not be strong traction to your feet without this stylish outsole.
- It ensures strong traction and firmness to your feet
- It gives you a suitable fit
- It has different colors and can also be seen in leather upper
- It is flexible, breathable, and lightweight
- It has moderate arch support
- It is expensive for $124.95 — $221.16
Florsheim brand had strived for years with hard work and dedication to their work to produce shoes that impress their fanatics. Giving retro artistry design a modern look.
Producing head-over-heels shoes for their customers, yet keeps them comfortable and happy. The suede shoes, as you have read are worthy to be on your shoe rack.
Qualities needed in a shoe are in check. Not just that, the shoes are versatile. They are suitable to be worn to the office and any casual occasions. Take your time in choosing your best as you are a man of good taste.